1. Click ‘Schedule’ in the upper right hand corner. All sessions will be listed on this page.
2. Click the session you would like to watch.
3. A picture of the speaker along with a countdown clock will appear on your page.
4. When the session is ready to start, click the "Watch Now" button.
5. The conference platform will open up an additional tab with the Zoom for the session.
6. Click on the prompt to start the Zoom session.
7. Watch the session in Zoom and add any questions for the speaker(s) in the Q&A section.
8. Once the session is finished, close out of that Zoom tab, come back to the conference platform, and click ‘Schedule’ once again.
9. Click the next session (sessions appear on the page in the order in which they will occur).
10. The session will open up another tab for that Zoom when the session is ready to begin.
Rinse and repeat until you have finished the conference day!If you have any technical problems, please email the office and we will happily assist!
Welcome & Keynote
The Kids are Not Alright
Your Peer Brigade
Suicide Response, Experiences and Lessons Learned
Suicide: The Ethical Questions in Treatment
Importance of Gender in Today’s World
We Assess Suicidal Thinking, but Do We Know What Suicidal Thoughts Actually Are?
Unlike physical conferences where you can end up sitting through content you just don't need, Behavioral Health Resilience: Evolving Through Change is delivered entirely online. Dip in and watch the specific sessions you need to transform your practice, or catch them all. It’s up to you!View the schedule
Our experts will be sharing their years of knowledge, strategies and tactics. If you’re focused on learning best practices we've got you covered.Meet the speakers